Tuesdays are Zoom days and in these 5 workshops we’ll use different techniques with inks, pencils and watercolour to sketch a variety of images from life in France.
These online sessions are for a small group only and take place via Zoom where you can participate in 'real time', ask questions and get feedback. Even if you are unable to join the Zoom the video from the workshop is recorded and will be available after the event to anyone pre-registered in advance.
Each Zoom workshop lasts approximately 90 minutes-2 hours
- Tues 3 Oct – “Inky Business” – urban sketching using just pen, ink and alternative line techniques
- Tues 10 Oct – “Fruits of the Forest” – seasonal French food in soft line and watercolour washes
- Tues 17 Oct – “Allez Lez Bleus” – capture all the action as France hosts the Rugby world cup!
- Tues 24 Oct – “Birds Eye View” – try a whole new perspective and sketch an aerial view
- Tues 31 Oct – “Sweet Treats” – no tricks here, just bright watercolours and special shiny effects
Basic materials suggested:
- Paper suitable for watercolour (300gsm or higher)
- Watercolour pencils
- Waterproof ink pens/fineliners
- White gouache
- Masking fluid
- Hairdryer (recommended)
- Jar of water, tissue/paper towel, scrap paper, small water spray
- Limited participants for a small group setting
- Direct, live interaction with the artist
- Step by Step instruction
- Time to complete each step in real-time
- Recording available to watch on replay
- Appearing on camera or voice is not necessary
3-5 days after the live session, you will get a link to the recording. By purchasing a Zoom workshop, you agree that other viewers may hear your voice in the recording.